We're hiring a Social Media Editor
What we are looking for
We are looking for an experienced editor to help us realize innovative and stunning social-media projects with key accounts such as Ti (HassiaGruppe), Steiff, European Flight Academy, etc.
- You are in charge of several social media projects, campaigns and content productions in close collaboration with the individual project stakeholders—within the agency, with clients and partners.
- You develop great ideas, discover stories and bring them to life.
- Copywriting, translating and QA for editorial plans, concepts, pitch documents etc.
- Discussing your ideas with clients and partners.
Your ideal skill set and attitude
- Native German speaker with impeccable grammatical skills, a fine eye for detail and style.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Social media lies at the heart of everything you do: Whether it concerns digital innovation, storytelling, Zeitgeist, culture, technical innovation, sustainability, art, or events – there is no limit to your curiosity, and you inspire us. Every day!
- You are passionate about the latest innovations in the area of social media (with a focus on Facebook, Instagram, etc.) as well as all things digital.
- CRM and SEO are not just abbreviations to you.
- You have experience in social media projects within an agency or corporation and you enjoy working on ideas and concepts independently.
- You have an eye for visual language.
- You love working in a high-paced and dynamic environment.
- You are a self-starter.