We're hiring a Media Designer
Where? Frankfurt am Main / Berlin
Employment full-time / flexible on a freelance basis
Who we are looking for
A media designer (m/w/d) to implement exciting and innovative projects for key accounts such as AEG, EFA etc.
- You implement layout and creative concepts in close cooperation with other members of your team at our agency, with our clients as well as with other third parties.
- You create layouts according to CD specifications.
- You create advertising materials from print media to print editing in accordance with the requisite corporate identity.
- You conceptualize and create user-friendly illustrations/graphics
- You edit images, photographs and graphics on a professional level
- Your handle desktop publishing (DTP) of all kinds (setting of brochures, posters, advertisements, signs etc.) incl. final artwork
- You provide support in creating and implementing CI/CD guidelines
- You manage workflows and external service providers independently
- Collaborate in maintaining websites
- You bring your creativity to bear on targeted cross-media marketing campaigns
- You create online advertisements (such as banners, microsites, newsletters)
Your ideal skill set and attitude
- You have studied media, communications or graphic design or have equivalent qualifications
- You already have some experience working as a media designer at a company or agency and enjoy working on ideas and concepts independently
- You have high-level DTP skills (Adobe Creative Cloud: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator as well as MS Office)
- Experience in Final Cut / Premiere preferable
- Excellent communication skills (German / English)
- Organizational talent, creativity, pride in creating quality as well as a thorough, independent way of working
- Able to work well in a team, reliable and always applying a problem-solving approach
- Looking forward to a dynamic work environment with quick turnaround times