Senior Project Manager (m/f/d)
Senior Project Manager (m/f/d)
Where Frankfurt am Main/Berlin
When as of now
Employment Full-time/flexible on a freelance basis
We are looking for
An agency-proven Senior Project Manager (m/f/d) for varied projects for clients such as Bionade / Ti, Steiff, European Institute of Innovation and Technology, Mercedes-Benz, etc.
This is the job
- As the first point of contact between clients and your team, you are responsible for ensuring that everything runs smoothly.
- You make sure that the department leaders have everything they need, to make not only the client but also neulandherzer proud of the quality and output.
- You keep a close eye on the workload of colleagues and third parties.
- You manage budgets of all sizes so well that you can be asked about the current status at any time.
- The projects you manage are as diverse as the output of our agency: : from social media, content productions, websites, apps to digital and real-life events, everything can be included.
- You understand what the client wants and – with the help of your team – can give them advice regarding anything in the project because you are an expert in the areas of brand communication as well as brand and stakeholder management.
- You are experienced in working completely digitally (and) transparently (as well as across different time zones).
- Your project filing system is flawless and works according to the bus factor.
- You support the juniors and take care of their development.
This is you
- At least 5 years of practical experience in managing digital projects and international teams.
- Excellent coordination skills and organizational talent.
- You are relaxed enough to stay calm even in stressful situations and you can give your team the necessary support in hectic times.
- You are independent in the way you work (but still transparent).
- Excellent communication skills (German/English spoken and written).
- Passion for digital, media, people, pop culture, and social media.
- Technical innovations are your thing.
- Your soft skills include curiosity, reliability, openness for modern team-oriented working methods, sense of responsibility, empathy, and a sense for successful cooperation with clients, partners and your team.
- You go the extra mile so that your projects run like a well-oiled machine.
- You are a team player and not a lone wolf.
This is us
We are an agency through and through – with interesting clients and innovative projects where you can really make a difference.
There are always new challenges … you won’t get bored!
You will take on a lot of responsibility, but you will also have a lot of freedom and flexible working hours at our agency.
We are international (12 nations) and work (from) across the world.
Our offices in Berlin and Frankfurt are (indeed) great, but if you want to work from home, that’s also possible … It’s 2020, after all 😉
You’d like to enter new territory?
Then get in touch with us directly!
Send your application by e-mail to email@example.com. It should include your resume and a brief outline of why you are suited for the job and why you are a good fit for the company.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Is your profile the perfect fit?
Let us know! Email us a few lines about what makes you the perfect fit to firstname.lastname@example.org, including your CV and work samples.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
What we‘re offering – thrilling projects and tasks that are at the forefront of digital and social media innovations.
_A relaxed and fruitful work environment in the middle of Kreuzberg in Berlin or at the heart of Frankfurt.
_Responsibility as well as creative freedom that is fostered by open, cultivated, and enthusiastic colleagues.
_A great portion of humour and team spirit.
_Excellent third-wave-coffee connections from around the world 😉